Thanks, I did find the error on why Lynx was not working.

Was just a brain fart on my end. I forgot to include the single quotes
around the url.

example :

lynx -auth=username:password '
http://www.yourdomain.com/test?ids:list=acl_users&manage_delObjects:method=Delete'

Test is just a folder that has a user folder in it. So you can use this to
delete users in lower folders why keeping the admin in the root.
For anyone who does not know why I needed the quotes .... in uxin the &
symbol pushes the program to the background . So lynx would run but only up
to right after the acl_users line. Putting in it single quotes says not to
change and run as is.

Keith Larson
Web Developer

                    Bill Anderson

                    <bill@noreboo        To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]

                    ts.com>              cc:

                    Sent by:             Subject:     Re: [Zope-dev] ACL users and
Packing the DB
                    ucntcme@zope.

                    org

                    10/30/2000

                    08:44 PM

http://username:[EMAIL PROTECTED]:8080/testfolder?ids:list=acl_users&;

> manage_delObjects:method=Delete
> > now if I can get my lynx to run it ok I will be set. ( lynx does not
like
> > it so far but works fine from a browser url )
>
> If Lynx isn't working, try the -force_html switch. I think Lynx gets
> confused by the fact that the URL does not point to a .htm or .html file.

I doubt it is the lack of .htm/.html. Ihave a cronjob set up via lynx
that accesses a zope URL that doesn't have a .anything, and it works
flawlessly.

Add the --source switch to lynx, it should work then. In my case, I call
a URL that creates an instance of a ZClass. I suspect the
username:password _may_ be a factor, but it is likely you just need to
add the --source.

--
E PLURIBUS LINUX