In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, Petr Knapek
>Hi Zopists,
>I am working on a Zope project and we decided to store source code in
>CVS. With python Zope products there is no problem.  The work with CVS
>is very comfortable but I do not know how to make comfortable also the
>working with Zope methods which we would like have them in CVS also in
>plain text format and not in zope export or XML format.
>I would prefer this:
>Put Zope methods into our CVS and edit them in my working copy of
>CVS. When I restart Zope the Zope methods which are in my CVS working
>copy will be placed into ZODB or they will replace the content of
>existing ones.
>Is this possible and if yes can you advice me how to do this?  Or give
>me some URL on documentation how others solve this problem.
>Thank you very much in advance, Petr
On the same kind of note I find that while the code in my Zope Products
is visible to FTP and searchable anything I put into a ZClass is
invisible from FTP/or text searches. Although they appear a bit like
folders in the management interface they aren't the same at all.
Robin Becker