OK, I've put this into the Collector.  I'm intrigued as to what
the operating procedure is with the Collector though - there appear
to be a large number of Pending jobs.  Does that mean that Digital
Creations haven't even looked at them, or that they just haven't
done anything about them?

This is causing big problems with our site, and we need to resolve
it pretty desperately.  I guess the another solution would be to ensure
that all calls to SQL columns are the same case as in the database,
but with around 500 ZSQLMethods - that is a daunting task.