I tried to use some of the webdav functions in zope but ran into some trouble
with the MOVE and COPY operations.  One issue seems to be that the
method "getSecurityManager" is not imported into the file

 def dav__validate(self, object, methodname, REQUEST):
        msg='<strong>You are not authorized to access this resource.</strong>'
        if hasattr(object, methodname):
            method=getattr(object, methodname)
            try:    method=object.aq_acquire(methodname)
            except: method=None

        if method is not None:
-->         try: return getSecurityManager().validateValue(method)
            except: pass

        raise 'Unauthorized', msg

Secondly, the method try: parent._verifyObjectPaste(self) is failing even though the
user is
authenticated as a manager. For example,

try: parent._checkId(name, allow_dup=1)
        except: raise 'Forbidden', sys.exc_info()[1]
-->     try: parent._verifyObjectPaste(self)
        except: raise 'Forbidden', sys.exc_info()[1]

Lastly, where are properties that can be set and put using webdav.
Are these object attributes?  I was expecting to see this properties
show up in the "Properties" tab for a folder, for a dtml document
etc. but they did not show up.

Any pointers?

- joe n.