Chris Withers wrote:

> If you have something like that, wouldn't it be better, more readable,
> etc, for it to be moved intop a python script, even if that script was
> only 1 line long?
> eg:
> <dtml-if
> "mysomething(_['title_or_id'],_.standard.html_quote(absolute_url()+_[id]))">

You are being deliberately Byzantine there!

Not to mention that _['title_or_id'] is equivalent to just title_or_id.

However, I agree with you in principle.
I've had other, much simpler, cases where I want to html_quote just a
part of something. I can't put my finger on an example right now, so
that does weaken my case a little :-)

Steve Alexander
Software Engineer
Cat-Box limited