On Tue, 9 Jan 2001 [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Damnnation, Chris, everyone knows that it is supposed to be spelled
> Python Thingy.
> "I recently released 'zopectl', a Python Thingy"...
> 'Please go wash your hands before your shake hands with me!'

Hmm.  All kidding aside, Chris is right.  This *is* the problem
with "python script" that was pointed out during the name discussion.
My use of "python script" is the traditional Unix/OS one: "a [shell]
script written in python".

Oh, well...fortunately the users most likely to be confused are the
ones least likely to be using scripts at the os level.