Sorry if I'm overstepping any bounds here, but I tried posting this to the
main list, but the answers I get do not help me. I figured maybe somebody on
the PTK- or the Dev-list might be able to help. This is a bit of a crisis,
since our site has been down for a week due to this problem.

I also discovered that Zope 2.3 has PythonScript which has the "context"
object. Would this be of any help in the following problem? Just a thought.

This is my original posting: