hi,

sounds to me like you're confusing Product with ZClass:

* Alexander Limi <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [010118 17:04]:
> > ...Our constructor is called Artist_add, and resides in
> > our product "Artist".

> > "registerartist" tries to call the constructor of our Artist ZClass to add
> > an Artist object in our "artists" folder, but fails.

In fact, you have to create an instance of your ZClass in the
Product.

Try something like (untested):

self.manage_addProduct['<Artist_Product>'].<Artist_ZClass>.createInObjectManager(REQUEST['id'],REQUEST)

I'm no expert but that should get you started in the right direction.

seb