Dieter Maurer wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:
> > That (or rather Image.File) was where I started. I decided to go with
> > HTMLFile as a basis so we could have some DTML in the CSS file - but
> > overrode it so we weren't forced to have the .dtml extension (much happier
> > web designers that way :)
> Thus, the only thing, you need to do in addition, is to set
> the correct content type.
Which is pretty much what I did. I've attached the CSSFile class (which
I suppose I should have done in the first place)...
I'm not sure if this implementation is entirely "correct" - I have no
idea what the func_code stuff is for (though if it's not commented out, the
class breaks) or the __need_name__... but it works well for us :)
Senior Software Developer, Bizar Software (www.bizarsoftware.com.au)