> PS: Tabular reporting ZSearch Interfaces generated from Catalogs
> have quite
> badly b0rKen results forms, in that, for some reason, the search
> form ends up in
> a column of the results table, very confusing...

Huh? I cannot reproduce this at all (or even see how it could
happen, looking at the tabular report dtml, which is pretty
straightforward). You are seeing this on b3 with a totally
freshly generated ZSearch interface that you have not altered
(and looking at the generated dtml directly, not through a
site-specific page that includes it)?

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Software Engineer  540.371.6909