Chris Withers wrote:

> Okay, tracked down what's happening, can't understand why :-(

Some data points before I rush off...

- ZDebug doesn't like 2.3 very much :-S
- Python Scripts rock ;-)

However, from what ZDebug did show, it seems that the object the catalog has
found ends up on the top of the namespace stack. Because this is a DTML method,
I'm guessing the DTML method TestCase is acquired from it, before the namespace
is searched for the meta_data, which is a little screwy :-(

As to why the object is on the top of the namespace, I dunno whether it's
dtml-in or ZCatalog that's responsible...

cheers,

Chris