>Tim Ansell wrote:
>>
>> But now with zope 2.3.0 it keeps writing urls going to the firewall box
>> on port 8080 instead of port 80 like it previously did.
>>
>> Anyone know how to fix this problem? Where i should look?

Hmm. I hadnt been aware that VirtualHostMonster was coming in 2.3.0,
so I developed something that fills much the same niche: fixing the
urls when Zope runs behind a proxy, with less hassle than using
SiteAccess.

My offering isnt as flexible as VirtualHostMonster (but that might be
one reason why it works, when v-h-m doesnt ;-)

http://www.zope.org/Members/htrd/howto/host-server
http://classic.zope.org:8080/Collector/1892/view

Toby Dickenson
[EMAIL PROTECTED]