On Sat, 24 Feb 2001, Chris McDonough wrote:

> I can't replicate this behavior with normal objects.  :-(


*thinking very hard*

I just realized how it all started.  Me and a collegue was indexing
objects, searching, doing regular development (probably changing classes,
attributes etc.) and suddenly we were asked for the (then) SuperUser
password.  This was under 2.2.5.

I remember thinking: "hm.  that's odd...".  But I had more important
things on my mind (and this wasn't really my field of expertice) so I
didn't dwell much on it.

I'm trying to remember what we did when it happend, but I'm sorry to say I
can't (it's been two, three weeks now).  But, the good point - I guess -
is that it hasn't got anything to do with Zope 2.3.1b1 in perticular.

The sad thing, is that the problem is probably due to some of Python
classes begin set up correctly, or accordingly to the Product API.  That's
what I'm guessing anyways.

I'll run some more tests to make sure these assumptions are correct.  More
feedback, and hopefully a solution, to come this week.

Sorry for not realizing this sooner, it would've saved us all lots of

Zope-Dev maillist  -  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
**  No cross posts or HTML encoding!  **
(Related lists - 
 http://lists.zope.org/mailman/listinfo/zope )

Reply via email to