in my current effort to try make zwiki work in chinese, i have done the

i remove the intl_char_entities and add to _create_page:

#make a new (blank) page object
page = re.sub("%","",quote(page))

which make the created pageid valid zopeid (does it work all_the_time?)

however, the page is created, but zwiki fail to recognize the new page and
fail to link to it.

can anybody help point to me where should i make further changes?

moreover, is it possible to create a corresponding wikiname -> id link so
the wikiname does not necessary a valid zope id?

when we make editing the wiki page, is it a worth to have a list of all
valid wiki name handy so we can make reference to them or avoid making an
unexpected link?

Kent Sin