We're using the internals of ZCatalog to do searching stuff in our Python
Product. I've managed to get it working at a basic level by constructing a
Catalog instance and adding indexes and calling searchResults(). Only now I
need to get into more advanced features, like partial word matches and
multiple or'ed search fields.

I tried just passing a GlobbingLexicon() to Catalog instantiation, but that
completely failed to work. As far as I can tell, it's not using the
GlobbingLexicon at all (I put a print statements in all the methods and
nothing is printed).

I then tried using ZCatalog.Vocabulary(globbing=1) and that didn't seem to
work either (still no hits on the GlobbingLexicon methods).

Also, any hints as to how to have a "match any" multiple field "or" search
would be greatly appreciated. I _think_ I can somehow pass a list of the
fields to searchResults() as some sort of argument, but I'm really not sure

Richard Jones
Senior Software Developer, Bizar Software (www.bizarsoftware.com.au)