> Hello
> I am playing around with the DateTime module in order to adapt it to other formats
>than the American one. However, I would like not to start a work that someone is
>already doing or that is already done. I have found a little patch that solves
>temporarily the problem, but I would like to do something more definitive.
> However, I need to be careful due to the large use that is done internally by Zope.
>To whom can I get in touch regarding this issue?
> Best regards
> Stefano Vedovelli

IMHO, the best approach would be to make mxDateTime available separately
from DateTime in the _ variable. That would avoid breaking any code, but
allow anyone who wanted to use mxDateTime that option from within Zope.

I think a product that adds mxDateTime to the _ variable would be your
best bet.

My $.02