I had that problem a while back but forgot to report it to Mr.
Transparent Folders (sorry...)

Anyway, this patch to TransparentFoldersPatch.py should fix you right
up:

    def _getattr(self, name):
        # This is the new ObjectManager.__getattr__().  If an object by
the
        # given ID is not found through the normal mechanisms, we
        # fall through to here and try to find the object in a
        # transparent folder.
        tpids = self._transparent_object_ids
        if tpids and not self._v_no_transparent and name[:3] != '_p_'
and name != '_is_transparent':
            # The attribute may be accessible through
            # transparent folders.
            try:

The important bit is adding the term "and name != '_is_transparent': to
the if statement.

-Randy