Erik Enge wrote:
> On Wed, 18 Apr 2001, Chris McDonough wrote:
> > You need to manually do unions or intersections on results from multiple
> > calls to searchRequest currently.
> Is this a feature to be implemented?  If not, why not?

DC has no no concrete plans to implement operators or precedence in
catalog queries, although I think it's a really super-worthwhile idea.
We're currently focusing on the things in the Zope 2.4 plan (see  If someone wanted to
try to implement it, they could create a fishbowl project and I can
provide assistance.

> Oh, and by the way, "searchRequest"?

__call__ works too.  ;-)

- C