Hi all,

I have a very important problem with Zope.
I want to display a html-site with diagramms, the diagrams are from a
sql-db with over 30Mill. entries.
My problem is that when i call the site, then for each diagram to
display a sql-query is executed which costs time.
When 20 or 30 query are executed, then the browser say that the document
contains no data.
Is it right, the the browser send a request and got the response when
the site is completly rendered( all queries executed ) ?
If yes, how can i directly write to the client. First all headers, and
after every query send the data to the client, if i can do this, then
there will be no timeout.

thanks as