On Thu, 31 May 2001, Andre Schubert wrote:
> I tested with lynx. If i type http://somewhere.com/foo/test i got no
> response because timeout, this means, that RESPONSE.setStatus and the first
> RESPONSE.write are sent back to the client if the body processing is done,
> but i would send every command as it is processed back to the client.
> Or is it my Zope( 2.2.4 ) on Immunix 6.2 RedHat.

I presume you tested it first without the large processing to make
sure the method was otherwise working.

I haven't used RESPONSE.write myself.  I know that others on this
list have, so hopefully someone will chime in with a working example
or a debuggin suggestion.  Of course, it's always possible that
streaming got broken at some point; I'm not sure that it gets used
by very many people so breakage may take a while to get noticed...