On Wed, May 30, 2001 at 10:02:31PM +0100, Chris Withers wrote:
> > When using batching in dtml-in, why is 'previous-sequence' only defined at
> > the first iteration of the current batch? And why is 'next-sequence' only
> > defined at the last iteration of the current batch?
> I know this problem ;-)
> I had it too, and stuck something in the collector about it. I did manage to
> get the layout you're after without modifying Zope though (see the search
> page on www.nipltd.com)

I've done it myself as well using (as described in the posting) two
dtml-in's (the second one purely for displaying the prev/next links).

Is your solution any different? (The only one I can think of is storing
the info in your REQUEST object and using it later, but that's really

Drs. I.R. van der Wijk                              -=-
Brouwersgracht 132                      Amaze Internet Services V.O.F.
1013 HA Amsterdam                                   -=-
Tel: +31-20-4688336                          Linux/Web/Zope/SQL
Fax: +31-20-4688337                           Network Solutions
Web:     http://www.amaze.nl/                    Consultancy
Email:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]                               -=-