From: Chris Withers [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, 30 May 2001 22:03
To: Ivo van der Wijk; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]; Simon Coles
Subject: Re: [Zope-dev] dtml-in batching improved

> When using batching in dtml-in, why is 'previous-sequence' only defined at
> the first iteration of the current batch? And why is 'next-sequence' only
> defined at the last iteration of the current batch?

I know this problem ;-)

I had it too, and stuck something in the collector about it. I did manage to
get the layout you're after without modifying Zope though (see the search
page on www.nipltd.com)

If you want the code, maybe someone at NIP could fish it out, if you can
wait until next Thursday, I'll grab it myself :-)

cheers,

Chris