On Sun, 29 Apr 2001, Erik Enge wrote:

> I'll try to do an hour or so of analysing this tomorrow, and I'll get back
> to you.  :-)

Well, now we all know what vikings believe "an hour or so" mean, don't we?

I figured it out, I think.  Let's say I have these two methods:

 def a():

 def b():

If I call a(), then Zope dies and restarts without giving me any error
at all.  Anyone got a clue?  Makes debugging a bit tedious sometimes.
I added a couple of print's in the methods and it seem to call them both
many times before dying.

I seem to remeber some ExessiveRecursion or some such error that popped up
on me a year or two ago, has that left for happier hunting fields?