I'm using a ZCatalog/LazyFilter inside a dtml-in method. Unfortunatly when
in comes to batching etc the result is that the list is not longer lazy.
Everything gets evaluated. Anyone come accross a similar problem and found a
"nice" way of dealing with it? What is needed is something that uses the
start index of the underlying list rather the filtered one but then I'm not
sure how this can be done while still using all the existing dtml-in
machinery (ot the TAL stuff for that matter). Any I making any sense here?
Just wondering if anyone had come across the same problem.