(I report this here because the bug collector is down)

Having some problems sending attachements with <dtml-sendmail>, I have
been reported that the bug is:

<dtml-mime> doesn't generate "MIME-Version: 1.0" header.
Such a header is required by MIME in order to recognize the
message as MIME message and not an old RFC822 message.

Apparently, many mail readers are not as strict and
recognize a MIME message even if the "Mime-Version" header
is missing. "pine" seems to be strict....

"dtml-mime" should generate the "MIME-Version" header.

    _ \<_

Saludos de Julián