On Wednesday 10 October 2001 07:49 am, Michel Pelletier wrote:
> On Wed, 10 Oct 2001 13:12:24 +0200
>  Itamar Shtull-Trauring <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > 1) Medusa is working *now*. This is of course the main reason why not to
> > switch. I dunno how deeply integrated Zope is with ZServer.
> ZServer and the Zope application interface through a pretty clean boundary,
> so plugging a different front end, whether twisted or, for example, Apache
> 2.0, would not be a massive re-engineering.

sadly the distinction between zpublisher and zserver is nowhere near as
clean, i spent some time looking at it this morning trying to get my server
of choice using zope. i thought it would be a mid morning hack, but the rabit
hole follows the class heirarchy deeper and deeper:).  all i have to show for
my results is zope's output dumped to the server logs. its a start though...

hopefully we get some new religion in the publisher, please...