Michel Pelletier wrote:
> Tim McLaughlin wrote:
> > A product had gotten copied in that moved a Product class from one
> > module to another even though everything else was the same.  It seems
> > that ZODB doesn't like that.
> It sure doesn't.  When it pickles an object, it says, here's a big
> binary blob that is the state of the object.  The code for the object
> can be found in Products.MyProduct.MyModule.MyClass.  When you move the
> code, ZODB understandably barfs.

It definitely makes sense.

But, what makes it fun is that the Product registers correctly and it's
objects are "Addable" but the existing ones are all broken.  That
initally through me for a loop, but ultimately led to the solution (with
a little thought).  ;)

Tim McLaughlin
iterationZERO - www.iterationzero.com