Thanks Andrew for a heartfelt description of what is happening here.

It is clear that unlike the other freeware products like Lenux,
 JBoss.., Zope has lost all of the advantages of being a freeware product.

What I find sad is that the extreme commercialization of Zope is
hurting Zope- this discussion list is censored in a way that would
not be allowed for most commercial products.

I posted a serious bug- Zope throws an exception after trying to
resolve a transaction conflict three times. The discussion was quickly moved

line and I was told this is not a problem- Not a problem? Give me a break!!
This nearly killed my application and cost me several weeks of work.

Those who know of these problems can write clean applications but these
issues are kept strictly

To the *TRUE* open source community I would just say
let us reclaim Zope-even if it means branching.