OIC.  Thanks!

This patch probably makes sense for some class of usage.  I'm a little
skittish because I think doing magic (e.g. "if I dont find a data
container where I said there was one, make one in  /temp_folder") might
tend to bite folks.  Also, doing "writes on reads" (explicitly commiting
a transaction in the middle of a request-bounded transaction) is
probably a bad idea because it might cause half of something to be
committed inadvertently.

The "right" solution for this is to create some sort of analogue of
"rc.d/init.d" for Zope where you can hook Zope startup and thus
repopulate the temp_folder with the separate data containers then.  I
thought of this a while back but lacked the time to implement it.

- C