On 1/2/02 1:13 am, "Richard Jones" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I've just announced our Call Profiler product on zope.org and the zope
> announce list (waiting for people in different timezones to authorise them :)
> ( http://www.zope.org/Members/richard/CallProfiler/  for the impatient)

> Any comments?

I've been using it for *5* minutes and have found a method that was taking
95%! of one of our most often used scripts and another python script that
was effectively stalling the server....gobsmacked.

Huge kudos and thanks to Richard!! :)

Dr Tony McDonald,  Assistant Director, FMCC, http://www.fmcc.org.uk/
The Medical School, Newcastle University Tel: +44 191 243 6140
A Zope list for UK HE/FE  http://www.fmcc.org.uk/mailman/listinfo/zope