I went to http://dev.zope.org/Resources/zope_260_plan.html and logged in, but couldn't
see any way to contribute comments to this page. I could comment on major projects,
but none of them fit my objective.

--

I've modified HTTPResponse and ZServer/HTTPResponse.py to allow for gzip content
encoding on a response-by-response basis.  I'm mostly using this with xml-rpc, but it

I realize that Transfer encoding is really what should be supported, but the fact is
that
many clients don't handle transfer encoding, but most do handle content-encoding.

How can I contribute this? It'll probably need some tweaking to bring it into
"standards".

--

I've modified medusa/ftp_server to allow specifying the PASV port range in the
environment.

How do I contribute this?

---

Do I just submit both of these to patch manager?

Brad Clements,                [EMAIL PROTECTED]   (315)268-1000
netmeeting: ils://ils.murkworks.com               AOL-IM: BKClements