I am trying to create a "virtual" folder.  It should get a list of
objects from somewhere else ie. a Catalog query and then act as if the
objects exists in that folder.

If the objects existed in this structure:

/
   Members/
      member1/
         doc1
         doc2
      member2/
         doc3
         doc4

I want to show the objects in a new context, like:

/
   news/
      doc1
      doc3
   articles/
      doc2
      doc4

So an url like "/news/doc1" should actually show doc1 from
"/Members/member1/doc1" transparently.

Has anybody got any pointers as to how I could do this best ? My idea is
either to subclass ObjectManager and overwrite "__getitem__()", or to
find a way to push my objectlist onto the request object.

Any better ideas? Pointers to code that does something similar?

regards Max M