We are trying to get to the bottom of a few straggling
instability reports, so we're planning to go ahead with
a b2 as soon as we've either a) figured out and fixed them
b) figured them out and found it wasn't a Zope core problem
or c) decide that we can't make enough progress in a
reasonable time to continue holding up the release.

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation   http://www.zope.com