At 09:17 a.m. 23/5/2002 +0200, Joachim Schmitz wrote:

>I try to run it on my win98 system with python 2.2.1, both with mozilla
>1.0 and opera 5.0. But I can't get it to start.
>the file dialog-download dialog shows, but than nothing happens
>/path_to_python/python /path_to_zopeedit/
>/path_to_python/pythonw /path_to_zopeedit/
>none of them works. Could you give a short description, how you did it.
>Also how would I use this with IE ?

Sorry about the delay, I was out of town for a while.
Perhaps you have managed to work it, but this is how I've set it up:

- Using Opera:
Go to File | Preferences | File Types, press New, and enter:
         Mime ContentType: application/x-zope-edit
         Action: Open with another app: /path_to_python/python

- Using IE:
Open My Computer, go to View, Folder Options, tab File Types, press New Type.
Extension: . (just a dot)
ContentType (MIME): application/x-zope-edit
Press New:
         Action: &Open
         App: /path_to_python/python.exe /path_to_zopeedit/
Uncheck 'Confirm open after download'

Gabriel Genellina
Softlab SRL