From: "Wei He" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> An object (say index_html) is inherited by child objects of the site say
> Document to make share the upper
> level index_html. This sounds good but acutally not I think.

It not only sounds good, but it is good.No, it' is fantastic. Amazing.
Totally unbelivingly great! It's one of the best and main features of Zope.

> People will be really confused to see such results:

Then don't show them these results. :-)

Whats confusing about that one?

> I don't know how search engines like Google handles this situation,

Search engines follow links. Unless you display a looping link to them, they
won't find it, and hence, it's not a problem.

Best Regards

Lennart Regebro
Torped Strategi och Kommunikation AB