Andreas Jung wrote:
> I would be fine to have reStructuredText inside the Zope core (for 2.7)
> and to deprecate the current StructuredText in the long run.

My two cents - there are some things in rST I would like to have but I
think it has gone too far with it's rules. If I had to choose one or the
other right now I would stick with stxNG for simplicity and because it
doesn't dictate things unnecessarily.

I think the number one problem with stx for most people is the indenting
hassle.

These markups are evolving and I don't think we've seen the best designs
yet.  http://repose.cx/emacs/wiki/wikimarkup.pt is another which feels
good to me, check it out.

-Simon