Hello!

Apart from the -t option to z2.py (that, afaik, limits me to only 7), what
other settings do I need to change to bump up the number of Zope threads to
around 20, both for ZServer and for ZODB Accesses? If i change these
settings, which one will allow me to have around 20 threads available to
access an external Oracle DB (the zserver or the ZODB)?

TIA,

/dario

Dario Lopez-Kästen, [EMAIL PROTECTED]        IT Systems & Services
System Developer/System Administrator     Chalmers University of Tech.