Thanks Jeremy,

but could you speak more slowly please? ;-)

Which debug log are you refering to? There is nothing in the stupid log,
and  "Big M" logging does also not give me any indication of conflicts or
oids. Do I have to run everything inside pdb?

I also do not seem to figure out where the ConflictErrors are raised. I
have added log messages to every single occurrence of "raise ConflictError"
in lib/python/ZODB/* but I never see any of them...

Stefan

--On Freitag, 11. Oktober 2002 11:15 -0400 Jeremy Hylton <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

--
Those who write software only for pay should go hurt some other field.
/Erik Naggum/