> > if I access /dir2/index_html comes the user object from LRT2 ?
> > what if I access in /dir2/index_html aq_parent.dir1.index_html.
> > Will the AUTHENTICATED_USER change ? will the user object come from LRT2
> > ?
>
> No, it will not.  Only one user ever applies to a request.

And that exactly what is my problem:

AUTHENTICATED_USER.has_permission('View', /dir1/index_html) always
returns 0,
if AUTHENTICATED_USER comes from /acl_users and doesn't take care about
the local roles coming out of /dir1/acl_users .

What is about the strategy I was talking about getRolesInContext ?

Dirk