On Wed, Dec 04, 2002 at 07:16:04AM -0800, Andy McKay wrote:
> Yes. Where are you located? I was thinking of organizing a west coast US
> sprint...

According to this email (about a month ago:
http://lists.zope.org/pipermail/zope-dev/2002-November/017898.html )

He's in Southwestern Mississippi, which puts him closer to me than you -
a Gulf Coast sprint? ;-)

Ross

--
Ross Reedstrom, Ph.D.                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Research Scientist                                  phone: 713-348-6166