On Wednesday 04 December 2002 07:27, Eric Roby wrote:
> There has been a (tiny) bit of chatter (over the last couple of months)
> regarding the status of Web Services in Zope.  Would anyone be
> interested in focusing the chatter into a full blown sprint?  We have at
> least three developers (here) that would be very interested.

Eric,

I have discussed this feature with Brian before and have some experience
writing server stuff and SOAP (i.e. I wrote a Mozilla demo for Zope 3 once
doing SOAP). Unfortunately, I would need someone to cover my expenses, since
I am a poor grad student now.

BTW, we should make that a dual sprint and implement Web Services in Zope 3
and Zope 2 at the same time. ;-)

Regards,
Stephan
--