--On Freitag, 7. März 2003 19:20 +0100 Joachim Werner <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Toby Bologna schrieb:

I'm a programmer but new to Zope. I'm developing a text markup language
like Structured Text that better suits my needs outside the Zope/Python
world. Would I be able to incorporate it within Zope, i.e., so I could
edit the new format in the edit window and have it displayed as HTML by
the server, handled as a Zope object, etc.?

Check out the integration of reStructuredText in Zope 2.7.