Ive been looking through AccessControl/User.py to understand the
validate() methods paramteres. Im not sure what to put inside the request,
and how to do it. I have been testing around, but I can only manage to do
authenticate(), but this only tells if the user is valid and has the right
password. The thing is, I also want to set AUTHENTICATED_USER, but not
sure how to to this, but I have the idea validate() does all this for you,
if you pass the right parameters. I have been searching at zope.org and
google.com for a long time now, but cant find very much useful. The only
parameters I have put in the REQUEST are __ac_user and __ac_password, but
I know I also need object value and physical container of the object, but
dont know how to find this.