In article <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> you write:
> > Note that you'll also want to change validate() if you go that route.
> > It has a short-circuited version of getRolesInContext in it.
> are you sure it's not BasicUser.allowed() that you mean?
> there's a comment in there about checking roles manaully
> rather than with getRolesInContext...

Yeah I'm sorry, I meant allowed().
You could also check what NuxUserGroups does, it has to patch this same
area to provide a notion of groups to the security machinery.

Note that I don't remember your exact use cases, but NuxUserGroups could
be useful to you.

+33 1 40 33 79 87  mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]