On Thu, 2003-03-27 at 16:17, Matt Ficken wrote:
> specificially when the _setOb, _getOb and _delOb methods are called,
> is there a way to  get access to the connection object/reference to
> the user that is making changes to the folders? I know there is the
> RESPONSE object for the product constructors, but I need a way to get
> to it from within the Folder class.

If I understand you correctly, you probably want
"self.REQUEST.RESPONSE", assuming self is the folder in question. But I
don't think it is really apropriate to fiddle with the RESPONSE object
from those methods. What are you trying to achieve?

        Cheers, Leo

Ideas don't stay in some minds very long because they don't like
solitary confinement.