I am creating a product which has classes that override the Folder class so that my
class controls access to some folders that it creates. From within the Folder class,
specificially when the _setOb, _getOb and _delOb methods are called, is there a way to
 get access to the connection object/reference to the user that is making changes to
the folders? I know there is the RESPONSE object for the product constructors, but I
need a way to get to it from within the Folder class.