As you may recall, I made a posting regarding this Zope-specific pydoc tool over a week ago.

Since then there has been half a dozen downloads, but I am yet to receive any feedback :(

I know that documentation is about as exciting as a really unexciting thing, but would like just five minutes from Zope Corporation (and anyone else whose interested...) to at least suggest this effort is misguided and/or has no place in the larger documentation framework of Python/Zope.

Again, you can have a quick spin on the demo at

I look forward to a critique.

Regards, Alan

Gaming galore at !