exUserFolder is your friend.

-aj

--On Sonntag, 15. Juni 2003 23:28 Uhr +0300 Markus Bengts <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hello,

I want to use the same usernames and passwords in Zope and some other
servers. The usernames and password digests are stored in a PostgreSQL
database, and a given username and password -pair can be checked with a
simple SQL-query.

I need to modify Zope to look up and to save passwords in PostgreSQL.

Has someone done this before? Can someone tell me which source file
contains the method that reads or saves passwords? Can this be done by
modifying only one source file?

Markus