At long last, has gone live with a new look and a
new platform based on Zope 2.6.2, CMF 1.3 and Plone!

Our thanks go to the cast of thousands who have participated in this
project over time, most recently Guido van Rossum and Sidnei de Silva
for getting us to the goal line. is a big site with a lot of content. We've tried hard to test
the most common resources, but we fully expect some issues to arise in
the transition. We are also certain that the best way to work things
out quickly is to 'make it live' and tackle the issues as they come up.

If you notice anything weird, broken or missing from the site, please
send us a problem reporting using the ZopeOrg issue collector:

Issues that we are aware of and working to resolve this week include:

  - Logging in as a member takes a ridiculously long time. We think
    this might be an LDAP interaction and we working to fix it.

  - We have not done extensive cache tuning yet - if you experience
    any unreasonably slow load times, please let us know the URL you were
    trying to get to help us tune caching.

The old sites will remain accessible for some time at the following URLs
in case anything was missed in the transition:

Note that it will take some time for DNS changes to propagate, so you
may not see the site changes immediately.

Thanks again to everyone who has been involved in making this happen!

Brian Lloyd        [EMAIL PROTECTED]
V.P. Engineering   540.361.1716
Zope Corporation