Toby Gustafson wrote:
>    When a form is submitted with an <input type="file" ...>, where are the
> contents of the uploaded file stored?  Is it automatically stored in the
> ZODB, or is it stored in memory until some other code (like that in
> stores it?

Its stored in a temporary file as defined by the tempfile module.

Jamie Heilman
"We must be born with an intuition of mortality.  Before we know the words
 for it, before we know there are words, out we come bloodied and squalling
 with the knowledge that for all the compasses in the world, there's only
 one direction, and time is its only measure."          -Rosencrantz